We’re not happy unless you are delighted!
- At-home design consultation: Design is the heart of our approach, and it all begins with you. Our design expert will visit your home to hear directly from you about your needs and preferences, including family usage and entertainment requirements and goals. Together, we’ll evaluate your property including architecture and landscape, the site lines from inside your home, and most importantly, the unique qualities that you love most about your outdoor space.
- Design Plan & Proposal: We deliver a one-of-a-kind plan illustrating your outdoor lighting design, complete with relevant photos of our other completed projects so you can see the techniques and details that will be applied to your own property. You can expect our plan will address the most important elements of lighting, drawing on our expertise and artistic license. Together, we will tweak the plan for your approval. At this stage, we can also discuss options to phase the project to meet budget and priorities, if appropriate.
- Installation: Our team will install your new lighting system within the agreed upon time frame, usually 1-3 days depending on scope. We will coordinate with other trades as necessary and leave your property truly better than we found it. Every employee is trained to implement the system with the utmost care and concern for your existing landscaping so you can rest assure we won’t leave debris or damage behind – just beautiful lighting.
- Review: After completion, or throughout installation on larger projects, your designer will arrange to visit after dark for adjustments. A tweak here, a focus there… we need darkness to see our work and to ensure that it is exactly how you imagined it.
- Maintenance – Your NatureScape Lighting system comes with three years of included service. We will visit twice per year to ensure that everything remains as intended and properly adjusted for plant growth. If you see something’s not right, just call – you’re covered!
And, we’ll stick around for years to come. Many of our clients are still active with us after ten years… it’s the NatureScape Way.
Contact us today for a consultation.